1. CREATE A DASHBOARD/KUBOTA MARKET ACCOUNTIf you already have an account, proceed to the next step.
1. Check to see if you have an account by entering your email address HERE.
2. If you have an account, set a password for it. If you do not, go to the Kubota Market and create an account.
2. DOWNLOAD THE DASHBOARD EXTENSIONDownload the DASHBOARD!
3. QUIT PHOTOSHOP AND INSTALL THE EXTENSIONPlease note, the DASHBOARD is compatible with Photoshop CS5 through CC. It currently does not work with CC (2014). If you have CC (2014) and are interested in using the DASHBOARD, we’ve got instructions on how to do so HERE.
1. Make sure Photoshop is closed.
2. Unzip Kubota_DASHBOARD_4_Pro.zip.
3. In the unzipped folder, double-click on the installer of your choice and Adobe Extension Manager will open, or open Adobe Extension Manager, click ‘Install’ and browse for the installer ZXP file of the skin set of your choice. Please note, only the default skin set and carbon fiber skin sets are available at this time. Keep an eye out for new skin choices to be released soon!
4. Accept the agreement.
5. Once the DASHBOARD extension is installed, close the Adobe Extension Manager.
(Be sure you are installing into the correct Adobe Extension Manager for the Photoshop version you will be using the DASHBOARD (CC, CS6, CS5.5, or CS5). Click HERE to download Extension Manager CC. If you are having trouble installing the extension into your CS5 Extension Manager, you may need to reinstall your Adobe Extension Manager as there may be bugs within your application. Click HERE for details and help resolving the issue.)
4. LAUNCH PHOTOSHOP AND OPEN THE KUBOTA DASHBOARDOpen Photoshop and go to Window > Extensions > Kubota DASHBOARD.
5. LOG IN TO THE KUBOTA DASHBOARDLog in using your email address and password you created or confirmed in step 4. Initial login may take a few moments for the actions and graphics to load, but future logins should be much quicker.
Note: The latest Photoshop CS6 updates (versions 13.0.2 and higher and 13.1 and higher) have a bug that prevents access to a few of the DASHBOARD advanced settings menus. You will still have full functionality of all the effects and actions and can use it normally, so don't hesitate to get the party started! Some of the advanced settings are just not available. We are working on a fix with Adobe and you'll be notified of any updates as soon as they're available. Download and have fun with your DASHBOARD now!