If Photoshop CS5 is not listed in your Extension Manager CS5...If you open your Extension Manager CS5 and Photoshop is NOT listed in the left column under Products, you need to re-install the extension manager component of Photoshop before you'll be able to install our DASHBOARD, or any Photoshop extension at all.
Use your original installation disc, or download, to do a fresh install of the Adobe Extension Manager for CS5. Launch your installer. You can select only the Extension Manager components for a quicker install. This should take between 5-7 minutes. Your existing Photoshop plugins, actions, etc. should all be automatically maintained through the re-install. You won't have to re-install previous software or plugins.
If You Are Receiving an Invalid Signature Error...If you are receiving the invalid signature error, you will need to update the Extension Manager with one of the patches below in order to install the DASHBOARD.
CS5 5.0.2 Update
CS5.1 or CS5.5 5.5.2 Update
If You Are Receiving a Permissions Error...
If you are getting an error that you do not have the appropriate permissions required to perform this operation in the Extension Mangager when trying to install, please follow the steps below.
1. Quit Extension Manager CS5
2. Open Terminal (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal)
3. Copy/Paster in Terminal the following: sudo "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CS5"
4. Click "return" on your keyboard
5. Enter the password for your computer
6. Click "return" on your keyboard
7. Upon clicking return, Extension Manager CS5 should then launch with administrative privileges. Proceed to install the DASHBOARD extension.