The Image Borders Actions in Artistic Tools V3 offer you a variety of borders to place on your images for a final touch. You can set up a preference for the keyline style you want the Actions to use as their default when you run a "PREFS" version.
1. Open any image.
2. On your Actions Palette, find the set named "Kubota set-up Actions" and highlight "keyline preference". If the Actions Palette is not visible, please select it under Window > Actions.
3. Click on the small triangle to the left of the name "keyline preference".
4. Now that the steps inside the Action are visible, double-click on the "Set Background" step, and click 'OK' in the dialog.
5. Double-click on the "Set Layer Styles of current layer" step.
6. In the dialog box, choose your stroke size and color.
7. Click 'OK.'
8. Close the image without saving.
9. Now, anytime you play a "PREFS" border from Artistic Tools V3, you'll get a border with the custom keyline you setup.
- Email Us
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
19855 Fourth Street
Bend, Oregon 97703