• Open your Adobe Photoshop application.
• Go to Window > Actions to open the Actions palette.
• On the DASHBOARD, select the action you want to export, right-click and select Export
A folder labeled Kubota Batch Actions will be added to your Actions palette, along with the exported action.
• Click on the top right corner of the Actions palette and select “New Set” from the menu.
• Name this new set “My Batching Actions” or another name of your choice.
• Drag the newly exported action from the Kubota Batch Actions set into the My Batching Actions set.
• Go to File > Automate > Batch
• Select the options below and click OK to start
* We do not recommend trying to run these Actions through the Image Processor in Bridge, as many of them do not run correctly.