Collections give you a way to organize actions, borders, and textures.
To add a single action or bundle to a Collection:
- Find an action or bundle you want to add on KubotaMarket.com.
- Click on the add to a Collection folder icon below a single action or bundle.
- Create a new Collection or add to existing one.
To try your Collections via the Kubota Market and your DASHBOARD in Photoshop:
- Launch your DASHBOARD 4 or 5.
- Open an image in Photoshop.
- Go to the product page of an action in the Kubota Market
- Click on the "Try in Photoshop" button.
To manage Collections:
- Log into your Kubota Market account.
- Click on the add to Collection folder icon under one of the effects on the shop page or the "Add to Collection" button on a product page.
- Click on the "Manage Collections" link on the "Add to My Collections" dialog box.
To change your Collections settings:
You can make you Collection public or private when it is first created or change it under the "Public Settings" tab. Public collections allow you to share it with others and possibly earn affiliate credits. To learn more on how to participate in the affiliate program go HERE