Uninstall all DASHBOARD 3sMAC:
- Close Photoshop.
- Go to Applications > Adobe Photoshop (your version) > and delete any Kubota files in there.
- Go to Applications > Adobe Photoshop (your version) >Plugins > and delete any Kubota files in there.
- Go to Applications > and delete the Kubota Dashboard 3 folder and Kubota AutoAlbum V3 if they are in there.
- Go to Hard Drive > Users > Shared > and delete the Kubota Image Tools folder.
- Go to Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs > and remove the Kubota DASHBOARD products that you purchased.
- Go to C:Drive > Program Files > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop (your version) > Plug-ins > and remove any Kubota files in there.
UPGRADE TO DASHBOARD 4 OR 5Photoshop CS5 or higher users can upgrade to DASHBOARD 4 or 5. Get a free all-access 7-day trial now.
- Uninstall DASHBOARD 3 following the steps above.
- Log into your Kubota Market account. If you are unsure of your password, you can set one here. If your email is not found, please contact us.
- Start your trial.
- Download and install your new DASHBOARD and access everything*.
*AutoAlbum Users: If you are upgrading to DASHBOARD 5, please follow the steps below to access the templates from your DASHBOARD.
- Contact us to get template action files.
- Load the actions into your action palette in Photoshop.
- Go to the settings menu in your DASHBOARD 5 and ensure "Load User Actions?" is set to "YES".
- On your DASHBOARD filter drop-down menu select "Show All" or "User Actions" to view your Kubota templates.